Registration for MDs or DOs
- Must be in good standing with regulatory college (i.e. College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario)
- Must be actively practicing in registered jurisdiction
- Most regulatory bodies for physicans and osteopaths do not have a set requirements to practice acupuncture as a modality. However, it is still your responsibility to ensure that the program you registered in satisfies the minimum requirements of your regulatory body.
- If you are registered elsewhere, please contact us for more information
- Determine if you are eligible to register (see eligibility criteria)
- Plan ahead to qualify for our early bird discount (50% off tuition)
- Fill out the registration and credit authorization form by
- Await for Dr. Trinh and the Admissions Committee to review all applications and to approve your application
- Upon approval you will be sent additional information about course enrollment
- It is recommended that you take the
Fundamental Level (Level 1: ACUP1A25, ACUP1B25, and ACUP1C25).
- You will receive up to 50 contact hours of acupuncture
- However, successful completion of the Fundamental Level Exam will award you with an 11x17'' certificate from McMaster University
Register now by clicking here or visiting https://acupuncture.mcmaster.ca/acupay/
*Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the program you registered in satisfies the minimum requirements of your regulatory body.